I have always enjoyed writing in a journal when I was younger and actually up until I was 19 It was an excellent stress reliever but one of my ex boyfriends thought it was his business to read it, and I have tried blogging since then but it loses its flair after a bit. Yet here I am again trying to blog as a way to blow of some steam and not go insane!!
My life is by no means horrible but it is not perfect, it is true I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mother. I would not trade a single minute of the time I get with my beautiful daughter. My husband is well my husband, I love him with all my being and wouldnt change him for the world. Although occassionally he gets on my nerves to an extent that I want to just go... That is partly do to being stir crazy from being a stay athome mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment